Dating, Mating, & Manhandling
The Ornithological Guide to Men
- by Lauren Frances
Dating, Mating, & Manhandling, is a comprehensive dating guide for the modern women. It’ll show you how to stop winging it with your love life and ‘spinning your wheels’, and help you find and keep a fabulous husband, boyfriend, (or plaything!)
You’ll learn powerful insider secrets about the best ways to FLIRT, DATE, and PARTNER the ‘easily startled Modern Male’.
With effective manhandling information under your garter belt you’ll quickly and confidently handle every courtship phase, from flirting, to happily dating, mating, and marrying!
As one of her Romantic Researchers, I can tell you that Lauren’s Manhandling techniques are spot on! She truly has her finger on the pulse of male/female relationships.
– Kate Walsh, actress
I’ve followed every piece of advice Lauren’s given me. I suggest you do the same!
– Amy Brenneman, actress
About this book:
Dating, Mating, & Manhandling has already helped thousands of women create magical love stories around the globe. It’s been translated into 8 languages, became an international bestseller, garnering reviews in dozens of media outlets around the globe, such as: Bravo, Oxygen, Elle Magazine, Glamour.com, Redbook, Star Magazine, Ok Magazine, InTouch Magazine, Life & Style Magazine, Celebrity Magazine, Los Angeles Magazine, Flaunt Magazine, Stern Magazine, J-date Magazine, The Huffington Post, and more…
When it comes to Romance“Winging it” is for the Birds!
My hands-on research has proven time and again that men are like adorable wild things.
They startle easily when you make fast moves. They’ll often get very, very close to you and suddenly fly away again. When threatened with long-term commitments, they often become hostile or passive-aggressive and flee in an attempt to resist (emotional) arrest.
The Problem: The modern ‘date-scape’ has radically changed, and modern male courtship behaviors are radically different than they were just 5 years ago.
And that’s why you need a highly effective Man Plan!
You’ll get powerful tools, like:
- Man Facts that explain men’s COURTSHIP BEHAVIOR at every dating stage, and what that behavior MEANS.
- Flirt Tips that create MAGNETIC ATTRACTION.
- Manhandling Maneuvers that allow men to deeply PAIR BOND with you from the very first date.
- Romantic Rules and Lovescripts to effectively NEGOTIATE your relationship goals when you’re dating for keeps!
- With my fun step-by-step Man Plan under your garter belt, you’ll quickly ACE dating, mating, and manhandling, and quickly find yourself your lovebird! (Or a fun flock of them!)
Question: Why are you still single?
You probably have some interesting theories about this. You might think you’re still single because of your age, your looks, or the size of your thighs.
Or you might be one of those gals with bad luck, who’ve fallen for flawed men who goofed around or cheated, or disappointed you, and wasted your precious time.The good news: You don’t need extensive therapy or a leaner figure to ‘get flocked’ with suitors, you just need improved and up-to-date romantic technology.
After reading this book, you won’t have to “wing it” on your own anymore.
The information you’re about to receive is the most empowering, yet thoroughly feminine and effective approach to dating out there. It’ll give you specific step-by-step instructions to SPOT and attract a Lovebird, dodge the dirty birds, (unless you really want one!), and inspire men to not only fall madly in love with you but actually step up and MARRY you.
Here are some of the common complaints I hear from women who are still single, and how to solve these annoying problems with the help of my book:
“I’m too busy/fat/old to date, and besides, men don’t ask me out.”
As a love coach to thousands of women around the globe, I know how difficult dating can be.
If you’re still using antiquated come-hither techniques that were in vogue sometime around the invention of the maxi pad, you’re at a HUGE dating disadvantage, no matter what size your bottom is. And for those of you who can’t seem to get asked out, here’s a…
NEWSFLASH: You can literally meet a zillion suitors- online AND offline. You just need to know HOW.
Now to be fair, men you meet in Cyberspace are sometimes slightly irregular,and the merchandise is often totally mislabeled. They might say that it’s an XL when it’s actually quite small! Or an old coot might try to pass himself off as a jaunty young stud until you meet the fiendish fibber in person.
That’s why any woman who’s serious about flirting should learn how to proactively flirt with men in her physical space, as well as in cyberspace.
“He seemed so into me, then he stopped calling and asking me out.”
You’ve been dating intensely for a while and every time you look over your shoulder, he’s always right . . . what? Wait a minute, where did he go? Uh-oh, sound familiar?
You’ve just experienced the most frustrating (and mysterious) of all male dating phenoms. You were both on cloud nine but now he needs some “space.” Most men are masters at resisting “emotional arrest.” When things get too heavy, they try to fly away, just to see if they still can!
In my book, you’ll learn Manhandling Maneuvers that are designed to make him want to be more attentive and more intimate. You’ll also learn to spot one of many types of migratory males who probably won’t stay long enough to successfully pair bond with you, and will always keep you anxiously guessing.
You’ll also master
- 9 first date Do's and Dont's that will vastly improve your chances of having him call you for a second date. (pg. 54)
- The Male String Theory Of Dating: Are you his MVP or his Second-String girl? Here’s a question you MUST ask a man you’re sleeping with (you might be shocked by the answer, but don’t say I didn’t warn you)! (pg. 9)
- Male “calling patterns” reveal his romantic intentions. What it means when he doesn’t call, calls after several weeks, or only for certain reasons or at certain times, and what’s the deal with texting? (Chapter 21)
- Exactly what it means when he says ... “I love you, but I’m not in love with you”, “I need some space”, “It’s not you, it’s me” and other weirdly confusing communications, and how to respond. (pg. 153)
- The most up-to-date romantic research about what to expect from 86% of men, and the ONE RULE that you should always follow if a man has your number. (pg. 39)
- The key to knowing whether you’re being wooed or worked (as in: getting set up for a booty call or a one-night stand) by listening for certain verbal clues. (pg. 50)
- One sure way to spook your suitor on a first date, and it has something to do with your body (no, it’s nothing to do with sex). Beware, once you let this slip, he’ll find it almost impossible to forget. (pg. 52)
- How to “fly in formation” with your lovebird by using specific body-language techniques and verbal cues that get him hot and bothered. (pg. 57)
In this book, you’ll learn:
- How to toss a man “a crumb” so he’ll open up and take notice, and learn the secret that will make him ask you out. (Warning: If you notice this ONE THING about him when you’re flirting, RUN.) (pg. 16)
- 3 easy, sexy techniques to enchant your man by using your hands and your lips without touching him…it’s sexy! (pg. 58)
- The art of modern flirting: Are you relying on old, antiquated maneuvers when trying to flirt or get a man’s attention? If so, you’re probably not getting the attention you desire or deserve, or just keep getting the WRONG kind of attention. Take this quiz on page 12 to diagnose your flirting technique.
- 18 unexpected, fun places to find lovebirds, and how to plan a fun flirt expedition with your girlfriendyour flirting technique.
- What NOT to compliment him on, or else he’ll get the wrong idea about your romantic intentions (pg. 16)
- How to attract men by using a patented man-magnet maneuver called the Come-Hither Hand Signal. It involves you, your girlfriend, and a handsome man across the room. The upside — it’s fun and easy! And guaranteed to make men fly to your side, even from across the most crowded room. (pg. 36)